OVYVO Medical Weight Loss in Blakely, PA is seeking a charismatic Medical Assistant with leadership/management skills to join our growing team!
Our Medical Assistants perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep our medical weight loss practice running smoothly.
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with patients and providers about scheduling, services, and medications
- Escort patients to exam rooms
- Take detailed patient history
- Document/update charts
- Take vitals
- Perform body scans
- Draw blood
- Administer injections
- Answer phones and messages
- Handle all duties in a timely manner
We are seeking a professional and charismatic individual who enjoys working with patients and empowering them to live healthier, happier lives. Experience in weight loss medicine is a plus, but not a requirement.
Teamwork and cooperation are key to success at our office. A chipper and friendly demeanor is required!
Additional Qualifications include...
- Previous experience in healthcare
- Familiarity with disease states
- Familiarity with medications for chronic medical problems
- Associate's Degree or higher OR 5+ years experience as a Medical Assistant.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Friendly and Positive attitude
- Strong Leadership skills
- Management abilities
OVYVO Medical Weight Loss is a specialty medical practice with no hospital affiliations. We offer paid time off, paid holidays, a retirement plan with a 3% match, medical insurance, dental insurance, and Aflac plans.