Attention all clinical dietitians and nutritionists! Are you passionate about weight loss and comprehensive weight management? Do you believe in using medications for long-term weight management? Then OVYVO, a privately owned weight management practice in Harrisburg, PA, wants you!
We are looking for new or experienced professionals with a bachelor's degree in dietetics, health sciences, or related fields. You don't need to be a registered dietitian; we don't require costly internships or credentials like hospitals. We understand many dietetics graduates may not have completed internships, and we welcome them to apply!
The position is 30-40 hours per week, with a starting hourly rate of $20-$30. We offer benefits such as healthcare, vision, dental, 3% retirement match, and paid time off (1 week in year 1, 2 weeks in year 2, and 3 weeks in year three and beyond). We provide fully paid training, at least once weekly paid lunches, and a positive non-corporate environment, with no insurance billing requirements. And to top it all off, there is the opportunity to work from home a few days a month.
At OVYVO, we use a comprehensive weight management approach that includes medications for long-term weight management. As a clinical dietitian or nutritionist, you will play a vital role in helping our patients achieve their weight loss goals and improve their health. You will work alongside a team of passionate professionals dedicated to providing the best care possible.
Join our team and help make a difference in the lives of our patients. Apply now and discover the rewarding career opportunities at OVYVO!
- Facilitating and coordinating care with other providers
- Facilitating a positive patient experience
- Participating in continuing education
- Maintaining up to date knowledge regarding best practices in weight loss
- Counseling patients on options available
- Taking and interpreting vitals
- 24 hour diet recall reviewing
- Putting together meal plans for patients
- Recommendations for intake ranges for macronutrients and kilocalorie goals
- Nutrition assessments
- Previous experience in healthcare
- Familiarity with disease states
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Friendly and Positive attitude
OVYVO Medical Weight Loss is a specialty medical practice with no hospital affiliations. Our team enjoys the following benefits...
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) & Matching (up to 3%)
- Life insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement