Your Partner In Weight Loss Success
Welcome to OVYVO Medical Weight Loss, formerly Medical Weight Loss Center of Harrisburg and Medical Weight Loss of Pennsylvania (in Blakely, PA). We’re still the same team of experienced, compassionate providers, now with a brand new name (pronounced o-Vee-vo), a brand new look!
We are here to help you reach your weight loss goals by providing an individualized, physician-supervised weight loss plan that combines the right tools, strategies and support. We’re here to help you succeed on your weight loss journey.
With over three decades of experience, we know what works, what doesn’t, and how to help our patients achieve meaningful long-term results. We create personalized weight loss and weight management programs for our patients based on their individual needs and goals. And we treat each patient with compassion.
At OVYVO, our mission is to provide you with the right tools, strategies, and ongoing support that you need to become the healthier, happier, thinner person you want to be.
How We Help
At OVYVO, we provide our patients with a variety of proven, non-surgical weight loss solutions. We combine medical weight loss strategies and tools, like FDA-approved prescription medications, with effective behavior modification plans, sensible diet and nutrition plans, weight loss counseling and ongoing support to give you your best shot at success!
- We offer a “one stop shop” where you can be prescribed medications, have them dispensed and get a great price on them without having to go to the pharmacy.
- You will see one of our counselors or providers at each visit.
- Each appointment is one on one with a provider who can guide, encourage and treat YOU individually.
- We do not require you to sign any contracts or require payment up front before services are performed.
- We will empower you to become the person you know you really are.
- We will give you the tools that you need to become the healthier, happier, thinner person you want to be.
- With weight loss, we can safely help decrease your risk of many medical problems as seen on our weight loss information page.
- We offer a significant amount of informative handouts that can guide you to continuous and successful weight loss and then weight control.
- We only require monthly appointments to keep you on track and check on your medications. We do not require weekly meetings or group settings, but we do offer information about meetings that can help certain individuals overcome additional problems that may be contributing to weight gain.
- If you choose, we will communicate with your family physician to keep them apprised of your weight loss.