Enjoy Appointments By Video Chat
For your convenience as well as your health and safety, we offer remote telemedicine appointments to both new and established patients. When you’re unable to make into our office, a telemedicine appointment gives us the opportunity to visually assess your progress and condition. Appointments are private, secure and convenient. Plus, they are available at no additional cost.
At OVYVO, we provide private and secure appointments through Doxy.me. With Doxy.me, there is no need to download software or create an account. Simply use a browser on a computer/device with a camera and microphone. All data is encrypted, so your sessions are anonymous, and none of your information is stored.
For New Patients
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are currently permitted to conduct initial appointments for new patients via telemedicine. During the initial appointment, we will…
- Review your medical history and labs
- Evaluate available vitals and measurements
- Discuss and initiate treatment options and other recommendations
- Answer questions and address concerns
- Schedule a follow up appointment
For Established Patients
Telemedicine appointments are a convenient way for established patients to maintain treatment, especially in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. Click Here to schedule your appointment online.
- Depending on the number of questions or issues at hand the telemedicine session will take 5 to 15-minutes.
- It will be scheduled with a twenty-minute allotment with the provider of your choice.
- A telemedicine session entails a conversation during which the provider evaluates your progress and discusses the treatment plan.
- Medications can be picked up at your convenience or called into the pharmacy of your choice.
- Normal pricing applies for telemedicine visits as described on our pricing page.
- Package visits can be applied to a telemedicine session but do not cover medication management fees (prescriptions and dealing with a pharmacy or a third party).
- Phone visits are always at the discretion of the provider.
Telemedicine Intake Form
If you are an established patient, please fill out our Telemedicine Intake Form before your visit: