OVYVO Medical Weight Loss in Harrisburg, PA is seeking a charismatic Medical Assistant with strong leadership/management skills to join our growing team!
Our Medical Assistants perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep our medical weight loss practice running smoothly.
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with patients and providers about scheduling, services, and medications
- Escort patients to exam rooms
- Take detailed patient history
- Document/update charts
- Take vitals
- Perform body scans
- Administer injections
- Answer phones and messages
- Handle all duties in a timely manner
We are seeking a professional and charismatic individual who enjoys working with patients and empowering them to live healthier, happier lives. Experience in weight loss medicine is a plus, but not a requirement.
Teamwork and cooperation are key to success at our office. A chipper and friendly demeanor is required!
Additional Qualifications include...
- Previous experience in healthcare
- Familiarity with disease states
- Familiarity with medications for chronic medical problems
- Medical Assistant Degree or certificate preferred, experience as a Medical Assistant.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Friendly and Positive attitude
- Strong Leadership skills
- Management abilities
OVYVO Medical Weight Loss is a specialty medical practice with no hospital affiliations. We offer paid time off, paid holidays, a retirement plan with a 3% match, medical insurance, dental insurance, Aflac plans, and tuition reimbursement/student loan repayment is also available.
We an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.