Today, we discuss how to make your holiday desserts healthier and improve the macronutrients. If you have a sweet tooth but are also trying to lose weight, this is the video for you! We’ll go over what dessert options are better to purchase at the store and what you should stop buying in order to avoid gaining extra holiday pounds!
A NEW YEAR, NEW YOU is just around the corner so why not start now! Be sure to check out our website, like our video, and hit that subscribe button!!
Black Bean Brownies
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 16 brownies
- 1 cups black beans (1 15-oz can, drained and rinsed very well)
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons oil (olive, vegetable, canola)
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 dash of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of sugar Chocolate chips (optional)
- Mix ingredients together in a blender or food processor until pureed.
- Pour into greased 8×8 cake pan.
- Stir in chocolate chips or nuts if you’d like.
- Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes.
- Let cool completely before cutting.